A Happier, Healthier You
Each person has a unique history, creating experiences and challenges that shape their story. My hope is that individuals find a place where they can grow, heal, and explore their strengths to create the life they want to live. Here are come some common areas that I can help you with:
· College/school/life transitions
· Feelings of being overwhelmed and stressed
· Disconnection from yourself or the people in your life
· Sexual issues or concerns: dysfunctions, trauma, intimacy, sexuality, arousal, desire
· grief, loss, and transition
· Gender identity and/or transitioning
· Self-injurious behaviors
Deciding to become a parent
Individual work around distress in relationships
Motivation and organization
I welcome people from all communities, of all racial/ethnic cultural backgrounds, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, religions, and ability backgrounds & identities.
College/Vocational Student Special:
I enjoy working with those who are attending college, graduate school or furthering their training and expertise. I work with these groups to help navigate the complex and high demanding system of transitioning between households, college, and career. I reserve a few spots at a reduced rate for those interested.